dr Bartłomiej Sobolewski
Aesthetic medicine doctor, specialist in Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy, member of the Polish Society of Aesthetic Medicine and Anti-Aging.
He creates original procedures in which he combines advanced treatments in the field of regenerative medicine and aesthetic medicine. It uses a combination of medical peels, physical methods, mainly fractional and ablative laser therapy, and various platelet-rich fibrins in order to maximize the effects of revitalizing the skin of the face and body. He sets herself a professional goal:
- Developing the scientific basis of regenerative medicine by conducting research on platelet-rich plasma, platelet-rich fibrin and derivatives.
- Establish a leading European research and development center for regenerative medicine and guide the development of this important field of medicine.
EDUCATION AND SPECIALIZATION:
- A graduate of the Faculty of Medicine at the Medical University of Silesian Piasts in Wrocław
- Specialist in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Therapy.
He gained his experience as a long-term Hospital Coordinator of “Poltransplantu” at the Multispecialist Hospital in Nowa Sól and a leader of the Undesirable Events Analysis team at the Multispecialist Hospital in Nowa Sól. He was a lecturer:
- At the Faculty of Nursing at the University of Zielona Góra
- In the District Chamber of Nurses and Midwives in Zielona Góra
- Educational Services Agency “OMNIBUS” in Kłodzko
He is a co-organizer and lecturer of workshops:
- „STONE DISEASE IN CHILDHOOD” HANDS ON TRAINING AND LIFE CASES LASER TRAINING IN DUSTING AND FRAGMENTING ON REAL RENAL STONES, Klinika Wiśniowa, Zielona Góra Październik 2019
He has many years of experience in advanced surgical practice. His competences are confirmed by numerous certificates, training courses held in Poland and abroad, as well as scientific publications of which he is the author or co-author. Examples of completed courses and trainings:
- Comprehensive training in the use of lasers: DiolazeXL 755/810nm, Vasculaze 1064nm, IPL Lumecca, RF – Fractora
- Comprehensive training in the use of the SmaXel CO2 laser in surgical and fractionation mode
- StylAge training – Klinika Ambroziak 2017
- 5th International Meeting Peelings & Injections – Lizbona 2018
- SkinTech Expert Day – Peelings and dermostymulation 2019 – Lecture “ Cooperation between a doctor and a cosmetologist. How to get the best results from treatments using preparations from Skin Tech Pharma Group.„
- Initial Course on Aptos Methods,
- Advanced Course on Aptos Methods,
- VI Aptos Conference
- Advanced level hyaluronic acid (volumetry and cannulas),
- Injection lipolysis,
- Comprehensive training in platelet-rich plasma, rich-cell fibrins, biostimulation with stem cells
- Lifting and revitalizing with PDO threads
- Lipotransfer – face modeling
- Lipotransfer – body modeling
- „Interest of URS-L in the Treatment of Ureterolithiasis in Preschool Children.” Adam Halinski, Andrzej Halinski, Marcin Zaniew, Bartosz Kudliński, Jolanta Soltysiak, Bartłomiej Sobolewski and Henri Steyaert; Frontiers in Pediatrics., 06 September 2019 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fped.2019.00324
- „Zmienność mikrobiomu rany oparzeniowej.” Kamil Sobolewski, Kamila Korzekwa, Bartłomiej Sobolewski, Postępy Mikrobiologii. Suplement, 2019 | 58 | 1 |